Required hardware forSpeakup

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sat Oct 1 08:17:40 EDT 2005

Speakup will work with certain software synthesizers -- however the
advantage of using hardware is that you get all the messages from
bootup which you cannot do with any other operating system.  Best way
is to have some hardware to start and then configure a software
synthesizer.

on Saturday 10/01/2005 Krekan(krekan at netkosice.sk) wrote