Routing Multiple Inbound IP Addresses -- How?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Nov 29 20:55:08 EST 2005

OK. So, I tried this, with my correct addresses, of course. It didn't
work.

Only one service port was showing on an nmap.

Attempts to ssh to one machine got a "refused." Attempts to go to
another just sat there with no responce. I Ctrl-C'd out.

In the iptables rules I note that there are rules to accept responses
for anything that originated on the inside. Do I maybe need similar
rules for packets that originated on the outside via these addresses? In
order that the response can be forwarded back out over the Internet?