mc menu movement

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Mon Nov 28 10:46:52 EST 2005

Hi Mike,

Turning off the hint bar did not seem to fix it here. Actually, I think
I prefer having the hints shown while learning the program. But I
appreciate the explanation.  Perhaps the problem comes because my screen
is considerably larger than most, 132 by 60, so doing arithmetic on
attributes might be affected.

As for the nano thing, I just absentmindedly left the highlight tracking
on when I noticed what it was doing.

Thanks for your work on this stuff, it is much appreciated.

Chuck

But you can still get downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh