Buffers-and-Repeating Text?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat Nov 26 13:10:55 EST 2005

I am noticing, especially while running mutella, a file sharing program in fc4,
speakup, and a Dec-Talk U S B, that while useing screen review, arrows, I quite
often will hear the previous line instead of the line I am on.  So if I arrow
from line 14 to 13, I may hear 14's contents twice.  How do I know?  Well, I
slowly arrow up-and-down--and realize I missed something.
With mutella, many times there are several lines of info I don't need to hear,
so I more rapidly arrow up or down the screen.
Is their a setting in speakup to fix this, probably flush a buffer, or is this
something in the Dec-Talk engine?
Thanks so much in advance
Hart