Ot: Book port

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Tue Nov 15 09:55:32 EST 2005

Well, I'll try.  The unit is about 2 and a half inches by five or
maybe it's 2 by 4 I'm not exactly sure.  It is about an incch thick
and fits in a shirt pocket comfortably.  On the front it is three
buttons accross and six buttons down.  They are round rubberized
buttons which are about 3/8s of an inch in diameter.

The headphone, usb and microphone ports are all in what I'll call the
top end of the device.  The bottom end is slightly rounded off corners
but basically square.  The compact flash card is on the right side and
only sticks out of the unit maybe an eighth inch or so.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061