new Read All mode Update

MICHAEL MCDONALD MMCDONALD at aph.org
Tue Nov 15 09:44:41 EST 2005

I have updated the Read All mode for speakup in CVS.  I have added
support for the Dectalk Express synthesizer.  I have also update the
commands to move thru the document.  The right arrow will skip to the
next line.  The down arrow will move to the next sentence.  There are
still some issues I have to deal with, but it seems to be working fairly
well.  Also I would like to add the ability to move backwards on lines
and sentences at some point.

I've written drivers for the Dectalk Express and Litetalk, though the
litetalk may still need some work.  I'm going to work on the software
driver when I get a chance and double talk should be fairly similar to
the litetalk.  I will need assistance on the other drivers that speakup
supports.

If anyone has any feedback on the new mode, let me know.

Thanks,
Michael