pc3

doc talmidim at wrightplaceinc.net
Tue Nov 15 07:28:49 EST 2005

I have fc3 installed but I'm running into a problem.  When I try to run lynx
i get the message, "bash command not found".  What have I forgotten to do?
Also, I would like to use Pine for email but I do not know how to install it
or access it.
  If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?%LINES%then where does the
learning start?
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn