new computer suggestions for speakup

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Nov 9 08:50:45 EST 2005

OK, I thought of one more thing. Get a bios that supports booting from
USB device, like a memory stick. Make sure that you can put the USB
first in your boot order, and that no keyboarding is required to invoke
booting from USB.

It's not essential, but it is very convenient to boot from a memory
stick for installation or if you have booting issues.