missing Grub entry

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Tue May 31 14:27:29 EDT 2005

<flame> you can't say linux is bad because you don't do the homework.  nt's are
pre-configured to work out of the box. when you setup linux yourself, you have
to do the work.</flame>  You could just buy a pre-configured system setup for
linux and have them to make the customizations.  That may be a happy medium
between doing something you don't like and doing something else you don't like.