OT: Lynx exiting with signal 11

randy turner rturner2 at texasisp.com
Fri May 27 20:49:49 EDT 2005

ok, this works for me, i don't know if it will work for others
when i am compiling a kernel i use the -j switch
-j 5 i notice that when i tell it to do 5 jobs at once
it starts using the swap file from the very start
and i have no errors
hopefully this will help others with the sig 11 error
when compiling the kernel if they have low memory
though i would share this info with the group.
i don't know why it works but it does.
randy