OT:scanning with scanimage and gocr

Michael Whapples Mikster4 at msn.com
Thu May 19 16:50:07 EDT 2005

Hello,
I have also had very little success with this, and recieved similar results.
I have also tried ocrad and also got the same. I don't know if it is the way
the image is got, or if it is the OCR software that is the problem. I would
also like to know if anyone can do successful OCR.
From
Michael Whapples
"An optimist is someone who has never had much experience"