A spamthing we can use??

Brian Moore admin at screenreview.org
Thu May 19 11:24:05 EDT 2005

greetings.  Yeah, it is a bit of a resource pig.  I am running it on a p4
2.6 with an smp kernel to take advantage of the hyper threading of the
processor.

Even on my machine with a gig of quite fast memory, it certainly generates a
performance hit.

Never tried setting up per user configuration of it but will play and see
what I can do.

I don't believe that a regular user can turn on the auto learn functions but
will see what I can do.

Now, if I could convince it to not spam alerts to my mailing lists.
Probably something I can do in mailman to not allow messages which have
beentagged as spam so I don't have to keep going to admin pages to reject
posts from non-members.

Brian.