dec talk express prices?

John McCann lists at jamsite.us
Tue May 17 19:20:39 EDT 2005

Glenn inquires:

"I wonder if the new USB ones sound as good as the serial port models?"

The DecTalk USB actually sounds a bit better; different housing; possibly a
bigger speaker, but it sounds more resonant; but not so much so that it
should play a determining roll in purchasing the USB version rather than a
good used DecTalk express.

John