Off topic gnopernicus and debian

Lutz Kaiser lutz.kaiser at gmx.net
Fri May 13 06:16:18 EDT 2005

Hi Jim and list,

thanks for your mail.
Firstly i wish you good success installing Gnopernicus. and i will try
installing this java-access Bridge too.

But i just serched for an application to write simple letters and other
textdocuments. Anything like wordpad.
Someone suggested emacs, but still i coudln't get it to work  with wrapping
words.

> No he was referring to the following line!
>> On my system, Gnopernicus does not say anything  >> useful in
>> Applications like Abiword or open-office. I could n't >> find out why.
> The reason why is that you need the sun micro
> system     java access bridge in order to use java
> programs

regards
Lutz