The Bash script that just wouldn't quit

Lorenzo Taylor lorenzo at taylor.homelinux.net
Thu May 12 17:16:48 EDT 2005

Thanks.  I will see if I can get it up there.  For now, I need to goahead and
write up a README file and work on packaging into a nice little tar.bz2 or
something.  Until then, it is available as separate files on my FTP site.

I also plan to have it uploaded to thelinuxlink.net where I got the original
scripts.  It will be in the user contributions section.

Lorenzo
--
"We decided that we should evaluate the Microsoft offerings first. Once we
realised what a powerful set of tools they were, it became self-evident this was

Microsoft: the right way to go down