Installing Linux with wingrub

jaffar at jeffstudio.net jaffar at jeffstudio.net
Wed May 11 12:59:23 EDT 2005

Hi all.  I intend to try a network installation of Linux with a program called Wingrub which will in effect install boot loader into the dos prompt of a windows machine, at least, that is what I think it will do.  Having done that, it will then allow one to choose a gnu linux flavor of his choice, then choose the appropiate kernel.  My question is, has anyone tried this installation method, and, if so, will there be any speech assisted install process involved?  Cheers!