DECTalk Express Firmware

jaffar at jeffstudio.net jaffar at jeffstudio.net
Thu May 5 20:38:36 EDT 2005

Hi.  I don't know if this is a stupid or an irrelevant question, but I am
running xp and the nearest thing to dos i have got is the command prompt.
Can i install it using the command prompt then?  I actually installed it
with the install.exe file from windows, and although it said that dectalk
had been installed, i still can't determine if the driver itself has been
installed or not.  Cheers!