debian sarge going to be released at the end of may

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Thu May 5 19:24:00 EDT 2005

If we're already using sarge, and our sources.list file points to testing, will
we now be using what will be the new testing distrobution or will we stay at
sarge?  I didn't see this information in the section of the debian faq which
explains this.  If you'd rather point me to something that's fine.