DECTalk Express Firmware

jim grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Thu May 5 19:09:14 EDT 2005

Hi all,
Hi,
I downloaded the file ex-us.exe (DECTalk Express 4.61) from the GWMicro
web
site.  I do not understand how to install it.  Am I correct that it is
firmware and installs onto the actual DECTalk unit?
Yes this is correct.

  If this is the case,
how does one install it to the unit?  I unzipped the package and see
stuff
about installing onto the computer but not to the unit.
Once you install to the computer you can use the dt_load command to
install to the express.  See the express users guide witch should come
with the package you downloaded for more information.
Thanks

Network Administrator of
irc.talkingirc.com
http://www.talkingirc.com