at a loss

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Thu May 5 18:06:03 EDT 2005

To this list of questions I add, is your serial port enabled properly in the
bios?I've seen it happen where my bns won't startup doing a fresh install on one
computer but it will work fine on another computer using the same installation
media.  How about a more basic question, how's the condition of your cable?
What happens when you move the cable connecting the synth to the computer around
a little.