at a loss

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu May 5 16:56:20 EDT 2005

Let's review a bit, if you don't mind. Pardon if you've mentioned this
already:

1.)	Where did you get FC3?

2.)	Do the best of your ability, you have verified you have good
installation media? Date/time stamps all match, byte size, etc. I
understand you can't run rsync.

3.)	Have you tried booting without the speakup_ser part of the
command?

4.)	Do you know for a fact your bios allows booting from cd rom?
That this feature is, in fact, enabled?