voiceover and unix/linux

david poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Tue May 3 12:33:47 EDT 2005

You can run pine, lynx, sirc and a whole host of other apps and utilities.
apple downloads is full of them.  You can telnet into osx with ssh and it's
got a ready made set of shells right out of the box.  You can use the
terminal application on the mac its self but the interface with VoiceOver
needs some work.  I don't know that you can boot directly into the command
line though.

--
Johnnie Apple Seed