Planning a VoiceOver Main Menu Review

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon May 2 19:53:28 EDT 2005

Tricky is OK if it actually works. But that's excellent! Yay, Windows
can take a long walk off a short pier (eer?)! Course, I guess one has
to get the Griffin audio interface doohikis, since a lot of Macs don't
appear to have a mic input for some reason? Odd. Anyway, I think
Melanie's next computer--and one of mine--will be a Mac. Course,
naturally we'll keep Linux boxen too, but. Think it's important to
support Apple's efforts, too.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV : Co-Mod. of http://www.assist.com/Pennsylvania
Protect Your Family From Disease: glyconutrients help your body