Planning a VoiceOver Main Menu Review

Steve Dawes sdawes at telus.net
Sun May 1 18:20:17 EDT 2005

Well, I would have to say that having listen to the demo, that the voice
chosen for the demo is not the best software synth out there. In fact, if
the demo is using the best that VoiceOver has to offer, then it has a long
way to go to catch up to the software synths that are out there in other
operating systems.

Steve

Steve Dawes
Calgary Canada.