Building speechd-up

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Wed Mar 30 17:36:24 EST 2005

You ran build.sh from within the speechd-up directory right?  Your automake is
atleast version 1.7 right? What the don't tell you in the readme is you need
package libspeechd which is available in debian.Read the readme and install
files which come with the source from cvs.  I did not get the error you are
getting.  If you do apt-get install automake, that isn't necessarily automake
version 1.7 you must explicately to
apt-get install automake1.7