Information is needed.

jim grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 30 00:26:54 EST 2005

Hi, sorry not trying to beat a dead horse here but that is what I was
trying to do be as clear as I could.  I was onistly not sure witch he
was refairing to I had the idea that he already had a box running.  So I
thought better to be safe respond to both points. Sorry for any trouble
I might have caused.  I have benefited from your advice in the past ser
and wish to continue and if I gave offence I do humbly apologize.  When
I was asking how I was wrong I onistly did not understand what I had
said that was not correct.  It was in no way trying to undermined you in
any way.   Thanks again for all the help in the past and hope it will
come in the future.