Information is needed.

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Tue Mar 29 13:20:59 EST 2005

Emacspeak is an entirely different program and you may run both, not at the same
time unless I suppose you run them under different synths.  Best way to do this
is install emacspeak then create two seperate entries in your boot loader
configuration file, one boots the speakup kernel the other boots a non-speakup
kernel.  Another way which may work is to hit the printscreen key after you're
logged-in then start emacspeak.  printscreen silences  and pressed again
restarts speakup completely.