a draft of the Speakup User's Guide

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Mar 28 15:44:09 EST 2005

Bravo, Gene. Bravissimo!

Just a few minor suggestions:

1.)	Supported synths

Is it not the case that both the external and internal Tripletalks are
now supported? I believe only the DB9 serial connector of the external
is supported, but shouldn't these devices now be listed?

2.)	A slight complaint about the use of the word "cycle" in your
excellent Section #10 on Cursor Tracking. I believe "toggle" would be
more precise, as there are only two possible values for cursor
tracking--on and off. Cycle imples a series, I believe.

Wonderful HOWTO. We have needed this for a long time.