A program to get the time information

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Mar 28 10:16:38 EST 2005

You're right. I honestly don't remember when I first found a server host
address that I've now used for years with rdate:

time-b.nist.gov

However, you may as well figure out how to set your system up with ntp.
Then you can just forget all of this, and your clock will always be
correct.

http://www.pool.ntp.org/

PS: You probably also have an ntpdate command.