Festival 1.95:

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Mar 24 08:53:58 EST 2005

Steve Dawes writes:
> When I look in the voices directory, all I see are the hts and diphone
> So, now I need to go and find the mbrola voices.
> That kinda bugs me that they are not part of the 195 RPMS.

If memory serves, it's a matter of license. That's why mbrola is not
packaged.

However, rpms of Festival 1.95 are most certainly available. Did you
Google for them? You can find them exactly where you should expect to
find packages of new releases which are undergoing a testing process.
You do know where that is, right?