Problem with emacspeak and fedora.

Murthy T S N murthyn at aztec.soft.net
Mon Mar 21 23:55:29 EST 2005

Dear List,
I have installed Fc2 on my system.
In that I got 2 screen readers gnopernicus and emacspeak 17.0.
Gnopernicus is working fine but When I run emacspeak it is not speaking at
all by T.V. Raman himself.
When I put this question on  emacspeak list it was termed as bogus question
by T.V. Raman himself.
But one gentle man suggested me to install flite  as TTS and eflite as
speech server. So I installed both flite and eflite.
Both flite and eflite confirmed their tests.
I also made necessary changes in the shell script by giving proper path.
But when I start it is giving  the following kinds of messages
"process speaker is not running"
" buffer area has no process.
     Please help me in this regard.
I am not able to use unless I am able to use emacspeak and gnopernicus to
its full extent.
I will appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.

Satyanarayana Murthy Tanikella
Developer (TCOE Production  Support ( Dendrite ))
Tel: +91 80 25522892/3  x388
Fax: +91-80-51313127
Email: Satya.Murthy at dendrite.com