improvements in the Dectalk USB

jim grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 21 21:17:14 EST 2005

Hi, as soon as my order was approved the download page displayed my
serial number.  I just bought five . Zero but I saw a press relece
announcing dectalk 4.63 releced on march fifth.  This version of dectalk
has classic reading mode witch sounds like the older dectalk voices
effectively giving the user 18 voices to choose from.  I wonder if this
means that owner of the dectalk 5.0 will get these new features also.
Thanks.