FC3 iso image downloads

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Mon Mar 21 18:42:21 EST 2005

Hello.  I've been away from this list for a while but have some time to post
here again.

I just installed the FC3 onto a machine and it went well.  I had the hardest
time downloading the images because even though they seemed to download
correctly they did not pass the check.  At the time I did not have a Linux
box to do any md5 sum checks so had to burn them to cd from Windows and then
just try the install.  I finally just ordered the cds from Cheapbytes.com.
My question is what are people's thoughts on setting up torrents for the FC3
iso images?  I'd be willing to seed them.  This would lessen the load on
linux-speakup.org.  I also have not been able to connect to
ftp.octothorp.org so having a torrent of the isos would help in situations
like that.

Many thanks.