windows versus lynix

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Mon Mar 21 12:14:03 EST 2005

Like a good builder, you learn methods which will always work, your tools will
change.  Your question is veg enough I'd say yes.  Can you design in the same
fashion, I don't know.If you have to design flash content or heavy javascript
content, you may have difficult reading it depending on what tools you use.