Software DECtalk was: windows versus lynix

Terry D. Cudney terry at wasaga.dyns.net
Sat Mar 19 15:47:35 EST 2005

Hi,

	Yes, I tried to buy the software DECtalk package earlier this week. I was able to download the actual software. Their system said that the Serial Number/Licence would be emailed to me.

	I have not at this moment (since Monday evening) received any email from them. I sent an email to their support address on Tuesday and still nothing. Except .... they billed my VISA twice for the amount due. I am currently pursuing this matter with VISA, since Fonix does not respond.

	Beware!

	--terry