Uninstalling phpgroupware

Christy Schulte christy at faylen.com
Sat Mar 12 20:52:06 EST 2005

do you have a www-run subdir in your /home directory?
Just a guess, as it's been a long long time since i used debian and I'm not
at all familiar with this program, but my guess is that if it's a crontab
for a specific user it would be somewhere under their home directory, if
such a thing even exists.
I'm just now getting back into linux finally, but a different distribution.