getting off my windows dependency

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Mar 12 10:07:08 EST 2005

No. The traditional situation puts lynx.cfg (without the leading dot) in
/etc, while individual settings go in your home directory as the hidden
file, .lynxrc.

Obviously, lynx supports loading a different lynx.cfg, and that could
certainly live anywhere.

Note also my recent post about the new strategy of system wide
customizations going into a /etc/lynx-site.cfg file.