getting off my windows dependency

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Mar 11 10:43:19 EST 2005

to ignore the system cursor. It's parked in the lower left hand corner.

If you expect lynx to behave like IE, you're going to be frustrated. It
doesn't.

Up and down arrow moves through focusable elements, i.e. hyperlinks,
drop-down lists, form fields, etc.

Since you can't edit the text of a web page in lynx, there's really no
point to the default Windows behavior, imho. Reading with the screen
review keys is what most of us do.