dvd with mplayer help needed

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Mar 11 10:30:56 EST 2005

Hi, Scott:

Unfortunately, I don't yet have an answer, but I thought I should chime
in here to say that I'm also struggling with this situation. However,
it's even more strange, because in my case there's one machine where
mplayer works perfectly well, and another where it doesn't. Both have
pretty much the same installed software base.

So, go figure. I haven't figured it yet.