Audigy2

mikster4 at msn.com mikster4 at msn.com
Thu Mar 10 14:01:42 EST 2005

I can't talk about the PCI version, but the Audigy 2 NX (USB version of
Audigy2) is possible to use. I think it is supported by alsa, and so
you will want alsa installed. The 2.6.11 kernels come with alsa, the
2.4 kernels will require the alsa modules. The Audigy 2 NX has problems
with some sample rates, e.g. 44.1kHz, supposedly this can be solved by
re-sampling the sound with software first. If any one can suggest some
software to do this, I would be interested.
Mike