Testing my software synthasezer and switching to it.

jim grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 9 13:47:10 EST 2005

Hi, ok tested them using the text files.  Now here is another question is
there any where you can get a speech engine that sounds good besides
dectalk?  If not I might have to go by it because both of these sound worse
then my accent sa.  Witch I am using now thanks for all the help so far
really appreciate it.