debian installed???

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Tue Mar 8 13:19:30 EST 2005

if you got more ram for the pII you could run gnome fine. my pII/233
with 208mb ram runs gnome with gnopernicus at a usable speed. as for
sited people I saw an old 486dx 66 with 28mb ram run gnome that was
usable by sited people.
On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 08:41:43AM -0600, Farhan
wrote:
> yes! i'm to poor and live in a box so i can't aford good hardware if i
> reformat this old windows machine 256 meg with 731 mhz maybe?

Besides, I think Slackware sounds better than 'Microsoft,' don't you?
	-- Patrick Volkerding