debian installed???

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Mar 7 17:50:14 EST 2005

Farhan writes:
> my next question is how do i use links or lynx. and, the xconfig to use

lynx -show_cursor

Use ? to get help from withinthe lynx browser.

Note: You may also want to turn on link and form-field numbering, which
would mean you could type in the number of a link you wanted to activate
using the number keys on the qwerty as opposed to arrowing to the
hyperlink. I find this feature invaluable, but some people don't like
it.

You can make these (and other config) choices your default in the O (for
options) menu.

In links (the chain), use the period to toggle link numbering.