Installing linux using speakup?

jim grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 7 17:25:49 EST 2005

Well, Taylor--and-All, I had only heard some days ago of another linux
alternative called Oralux.  I downloaded the 546mb iso image, but wonder if
there's a way to install from the hard drive withoutburning? Hart
No this is a nopix bassed distro witch means it should be run from a cd.
The advantages to this distro is that it gets you up and running with a
software bassed sinthasizer.  It is some thing to get you started and some
thing to play with.  It is not going to take the place of a full fledged
distro.  They are looking at adding speakup as one of the operating
invierments.  Right now they are using yasr and emaxspeak.  Hth