Just subscribed

Taylor, Carlos Ervin cetaylor at bsu.edu
Mon Mar 7 14:23:17 EST 2005

Thanks for your response Kirk.  We are running debian here on a test
machine.  I figured out what my problem was.  The student who was
assisting me had gnome loading when the computer boots so I wasn't at a
command line prompt.  Being that it is spring break, I'll just wait for
him to get back because I don't know how to exit gnome.  In the mean
time, I will try to get linux set up and running on a machine I have at
home.