OT: Freedombox running as non-root user and messenger clients(question)

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at comcast.net
Mon Mar 7 14:11:32 EST 2005

Hi,

I've used the Freedombox 2.0 in both Windows and linux.  In my estimation,
the browser functionality is very comparable to what you would get from
using a good windows based screen reader in conjunction with Internet
Explorer.  The freedombox browser itself is basically a self-voicing version
of mozilla.

--Al