dvd with mplayer help needed

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sun Mar 6 11:22:44 EST 2005

Hi scott.

To play a dvd with mplayer, don't mount it. Instead, run mplayer like:

mplayer dvd://x

, where x is the track you want to play (0, 1, 2, ETC.). You also need
to setup a soft link to your dvd device in /dev, but I've forgotten
what that is, have a look at the man page for mplayer to get that
info.

Greg