slackware installation failed.

seth creature zorkmed at qwest.net
Sat Mar 5 18:16:18 EST 2005

in short, yes, I have a drive that has hda1 win98, hda2 as the primary
boot partaitian, and hda3 as the swap.  I chose the simple lilo
configuration, and chose to store lilo to the mbr, it doesn't install if I
use the expert mode but whenever I use the simple install, it does...
don't know why, but there it is.