speakup enabled debian iso?

jim grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 5 08:07:54 EST 2005

Hi
The one I used to install and it was easy very easy and no files to edit
after first boot you can get it from
http://people.debian.org/~shane/netinst-speakup/
After you install it you can use the apt-get command to get packages
Of course this asumes that it finds your internet.  Mine has not yet and
trying to figure out why.  I am using a 2wiare gaight way.  Not sure how to
configure that yet to work under windows it just work <smile>