Need help getting debian installation media speaking

jim grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 2 22:29:43 EST 2005

Hi,  thanks this is starting to look better and better so in other words if
I type thoughs below commands it will download it and install it is that
right?
Sorry I have just been using orlux and now want to get a real linux system
the idea behind oralux is good but it has a long way to go.  Also I was
wondering does any one know where I might be able to get a copy of out loud.
I know that I b m stopped making this sytnasizer but I really could use a
copy tried flite free and festable with oralux and had trouble understanding
them.  I might just have to brake down and by dectalk 5.  does out loud work
with speakup or the dectalk 5.  thanks